The “Zero Bullshit” Promise:
- We are honest about what we do; we will be straightforward in how we deal with you.
- We will not exaggerate or over complicate our claims of value to our customers.
- We will give you what we promise to give you.
- If we make mistakes, we will apologize and make good.
- If we’re ever hypocritical we will admit it, and clean up our act.
- We will listen to you, and be honest in our replies, even if it means you won’t always like what we say.
- We expect you to treat us the same way.
Not Just a Tag Line: A Company Culture
These are our core values and we will fulfill these promises, both internally with our co-workers, and externally with you, our customers. Ultimately it will be for you to decide if we achieve this. We welcome your challenging us to live up to this promise.
Please email us if you have questions, or you want to point out where we can do even better. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org